It was only 5 days of break..minus the days I had to work, but what a break it was! The midday naps, the tea time, the meeting old friends and watching old dramas, and going to new places without having to dress up like an eskimo..I feel so refreshed! Alas, I must return to the dungeon of DnDs and suffer through the month and a half that is left. Must….pull….through….
I need to find the light before I lose hope.
Exactly one month left until this sucky school year ends. I can’t wait for those sunny days out and sleepy days in. I can’t wait to be freeeeeeee!!
The weather is slowly changing from dreary cold winter to sunny spring! And thankfully it uplifts everyone’s mood! I hope this spring will bring less stress and more outside time, because I’m honestly sick and tired of staring at my laptop all day.
With this semester comes a little more time to myself, a little more time to do more than just study and work. So my friend Maria and I have decided to have weekly outings on the town, where we discover all the bars, bakeries, and restaurants New York City has to offer! After all, we should take full advantage of our amazing city! Hence, here follows the list of places we have been to; hopefully this list keep on getting bigger :)
1. Martha’s Bakery- yes, we’ve all been here before. But I take pride in thinking that the best one yet is the one in Astoria :) oooooo do I love chocolate!! <3
2. SMAC- for someone who loves Mac and Cheese, this place will definitely fill your tummy! But it’s soo much cheese..can you handle it?
3. Tangra- been to this Indian Chinese restaurant a million times and it’s still good! Pricey though, but this time Maria and I tried Masala fries for the first time..and they definitely hit the spot
4. Saint’s Alp Teahouse- Bubble tea in Brooklyn!! But of course, I chose the Double Chocolate Sorbet instead lmao..very icy and cold for a winter day, but still good!
5. Pop’s- More cheese?! Maria dragged me to this place in Brooklyn but it was so worth it! Especially the cute guy behind the counter flirting with us..took the order and ate it in the car on the way back to Queens..Cheese fries for the winnnnnn!